[Relay-L] 2012!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 2 16:45:41 EST 2012

Hey everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and the new year! I just wanted to let everyone know that I have some exciting plans for winter and spring quarter :) Winter quarter meetings will be held every Monday from 8-9, but the room will fluctuate between Baker 231 and Baker 229. Sorry for the confusion, but this is all we could get. Our first meeting of the quarter will be next Monday, January 9th, from 8-9 in Baker 231. I will give everyone a list of the meeting rooms then. As always, if you cannot attend a meeting or any of the meetings this quarter, please email me!

Can't wait to see you all!
Natalie