[Relay-L] Friday

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 2 10:34:21 EST 2012

Hey guys,

I think we're going to volunteer at the hockey game this Friday (tomorrow) at 7:30. I don't know how long hockey games last, but I'm assuming 2 hours? I would like at least 8 people at the game. The manager is allowing us to have a table, pass out flyers and fundraise! This is HUGE! If you're willing to help out, please text me, call me, email me, or put it on our facebook page.  I really want to make this happen! If you want to help out, but still want to go out after, just get ready and come, but wear a Relay shirt. You can always change after. PLEASE HELP! It's essential to our success that we get our name out there whenever we can!

Natalie