[Relay-L] Relay For Life Welcome Back

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 30 13:33:07 EDT 2012

Welcome back everyone, I hope all of you have had a good summer and are ready to get back into the relay spirit. We have a lot of high hopes for relay this year. We have many seniors who want to go out on a high note and a lot of returning underclassmen who will have many new opportunities with the collaboration of Relay for Life and Colleges against Cancer. Due to Labor Day Weekend coming up, our first meeting of the year will be on Wednesday, September 5th at 8pm in Grover E205. We will be emailing interested freshman from the involvement fair and encourage all of you to spread the word. We filled up 4 sheets front and back with names so it's looking promising! I hope to see all of you there, please let me know if you will not be able to attend the first meeting. Also, if you will not be able to attend, please send me your availability during weeknight evenings so we can figure out a time that suits all of us. Work Hard, Play Hard, let's have a great year!

Jordan Mescher
Relay For Life Committee, Co-President