[Relay-L] DTF TANKS...PLEASE READ

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 30 20:58:28 EDT 2012

Hey Bobcats,

If you're receiving this email, it's because you've ordered a DTF tank from Relay for Life!
We would like everyone to pick up and start wearing their tanks ASAP, so we will be handing out the tanks during the following times:

Friday, May 4th, Frontroom (or right outside), 12-2pm

Monday, May 7th, Baker 231, 630-8pm

Tuesday, May 8th, Top of Baker (look for the Relay for Life table), 11am-4pm

Thursday, May 10th, College Gate (look for the Relay for Life table), 11am-4pm

If you have trouble finding us, just look for boxes of shirts and people wearing purple relay gear or the DTF tanks!

If you know anyone who still wants to buy a tank, we will also be selling our extras during these times as well.

Please send any questions to relayforlifeou at gmail.com