[Relay-L] tomorrow and this week...

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 29 17:26:09 EDT 2012

Hey all,

Here's the other email I mentioned earlier. I know it's kinda long, but please take a second to read all of it...it's crunch time and we all have to work together to get everything done before relay!

- Tomorrow's meeting will be in Baker 233 starting at 8pm.

- Please bring your laptops to the meeting...we need everyone to do this!

- A portion of tomorrow's proceeds at Insomnia Cookies will be given to relay. Please encourage your friends to go and buy a cookie or two!

- We have a table at the top of baker tomorrow from 11-4...AND WE STILL NEED PEOPLE TO HELP! Please email me or Allison (or write on the facebook wall) if you can help out during these times.

- Keep the point system in mind! Some of you can't miss another meeting  and some of you still need another fundraising point, or you'll have to pay for your committee shirt. If you have a question about your individual points, just email/text me and I'll let you know!

- There are only 11 days left until relay...we all need to be productive, work together and keep organized in order to make this year's relay the best that OU has seen! Let's show the rest of Ohio that we're not just known for our crazy parties (and setting fire to houses?) but for our awesome relay event and for the huge amount of money we raise to FIND A CURE TO CANCER!!!

Thanks everyone! Keep up the good work!
Natalie