[Relay-L] Meeting Tomorrow!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 22 21:10:07 EDT 2012

Hey all,

Just a reminder of our relay meeting tomorrow! Instead of the meeting being in Baker, it will be held in Grover E306 at 8pm. If you have any trouble finding the room, feel free to call/text me...330-412-0488. If you're unfamiliar with Grover, please try to arrive early in order to find the room and make it to the meeting by 8pm. We will be starting right at 8pm (as there is a lot that needs to be covered), so please try to be there then!

We only have three meetings left until relay, and we still need to get a lot done and there is a ton that still needs to be discussed/organized! If you cannot make it tomorrow, please let me or Courtney know asap!

These next few weeks will be stressful, but when relay time comes, all of the stress will be so worth it! We need everyone's help 110% to make this year's relay the best one OU has ever seen!

See everyone tomorrow!
Natalie