[Relay-L] Meeting Tomorrow!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 8 23:15:32 EDT 2012

Hey All,

Just wanted to remind everyone that there will be an all committee meeting tomorrow in Baker 230 at 8pm. Please let me know if you cannot attend.

Also, I would like everyone to wear/bring their purple long-sleeve relay shirt. We will be taking a group picture to send with the survivor invitations.

One more thing...
Please bring $10 to the meeting tomorrow if you would like to order a DTF tank. We will be passing out and collecting pre-sale order forms around campus this week. Attached is what the tank will look like.

Only 32 days until Relay!!!

See everyone tomorrow!
Natalie