[Relay-L] Theme ideas

RelayforLifeOU relayforlifeou at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:12:22 EDT 2011

Hey Guys,

Attached is the word document with the theme ideas from the meeting tonight.
Please choose 5 ideas, write them down, and bring them to the meeting next
week. We will be voting and choosing a theme then. Also, keep in mind that
we may have an overall theme of "Hope" with a few "sub-theme" ideas to
elaborate on during the actual Relay event in May.

Please send your letter of intent for a committee chair position that you
are most interested in. Also, in your letter, please indicate your second
choice (if any) of another committee chair position that you are interested
in. Indicate which is your first and second choice. The chairs that are
available are as follows:
- Two PR
- Two Team Recruitment
- Two Sponsorship
- One Survivorship
- One Entertainment
- One Spirit

Check your email in the upcoming week for updates on where our meeting will
be next Monday (10/3).

Let us know if you have any questions!
Courtney and Natalie