[Relay-L] First Meeting!!!

Relay for Life Ohio University relayforlifeou at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:07:40 EDT 2011

Hey cuties,

There will be an informational meeting for all of the new freshmen and
others who are interested in Relay, this MONDAY (9/12) at 8pm in Bentley
306. Courtney and I would like for all of the old committee members who are
coming back this year to attend this meeting. We will be breaking into the
committees that everyone was in last year and rotating the freshmen through
each committee, which will give them a chance to learn what each committee
is about. Please email or text Courtney or myself and let us know if you
CANNOT attend. If we don't hear from you we will assume that we will see you
Monday.

Quick note: after the meeting, we will be going over some thoughts and ideas
for the upcoming year. You don't want to miss it! :)

SEE YOU SOON!
Court and Natalie