[Relay-L] Vote!!!

RelayforLifeOU relayforlifeou at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:14:12 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

Sorry for another email but Paige brought to my attention a contest to win a
dream military wedding. Here's the catch; there are 10 finalists in this
wedding contest and the couple that I would like everyone to vote for are
John and Meghan. John and Meghan's story is different from the other
finalists in that Meghan was diagnosed with a form of bone cancer while she
was at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado, where she met John. She was
a top caliber synchronized swimmer at The Ohio State University and was in
the running to compete at the Olympic Games in 2012 when she was diagnosed
and her whole life changed.
All you have to do is follow this link,John and
Meghan<http://obxbrides.com/salute-to-love/>,
and scroll down to the bottom of the page to vote for John and Meghan. (If
you want to read their story, or watch their video, it's in the middle of
the page). John and Meghan have already been through so much, so the least
we could do is give them our vote!

Thanks guys!
Natalie