[Relay-L] Please Read!!!

RelayforLifeOU relayforlifeou at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:40:30 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

Our Monday meeting will be held in *Bentley 025 at 8pm*, instead of our
usual room in Baker. Please bring your 5 theme ideas, as we will be voting
and deciding on a theme during Monday's meeting. Please try to attend the
meeting on Monday, because some very important info will be discussed. If
you cannot attend, reply to this email or text either Court or myself.

Also, thank you to all who have sent their letters of intent for committee
chair positions. Court and I will announce the committee chair positions at
Monday's meeting. There are a few of you who only indicated one position of
interest for committee chair positions, so I will be emailing those people
asking for a second choice. As always, Court and I will try to give everyone
their first choices for positions, but those choices cannot always be
accommodated, so having a second choice enables Court and I to give those
interested in a committee chair position, a position rather than nothing.

There were two committees where no one expressed interest in a chair
position; survivorship and sponsorship. If you are at all interested in
either of these committee chair positions, please email a short letter of
intent to this gmail account as soon as possible!!! These positions need to
be filled!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Natalie and Courtney