[Relay-L] Program Bios!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Thu May 5 14:29:44 EDT 2011

Hey all!

This is just a reminder to send your short bios for the Relay program to our gmail account (relayforlifeou at gmail.com) by noon tomorrow, or they will not be printed in the program. Be sure to include your name, year in school, subcommittee you're on and a couple sentences about why you relay.

And just an update on our online fundraising...$27,025.20. Woohoo! We're well on our way to our goal of $66,000. Keep up the good work everyone! Relay is only 8 days away!

Natalie