[Relay-L] ATTENTION!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 30 10:04:59 EDT 2011

Hey all-

Courtney and I are holding an EMERGENCY MEETING this FRIDAY (4/1) at 4pm in BAKER 229. There are some major problems regarding the location and date of Relay, and we would like to talk about these problems as a group and make a decision as soon as possible. I met with Dean Lombardi yesterday, and he has a few location options for Relay, but some of the locations would require us to change the date of Relay. The meeting should only last 30ish minutes and Dean Lombardi said he would be willing to come and speak to all of us as well. If you would like to have your opinion heard about where you would like Relay to be held, as well as the date of Relay, PLEASE attend this meeting. If you cannot attend, text/call/email me and we can discuss these issues some other time this week.

I'm so sorry that we have to spring this meeting on all of you, but the earlier we all decide about a location and date of Relay, the better!

Hope to see all of your beautiful faces on Friday! :)

Natalie