[Relay-L] Purple Pennies!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 21 11:42:25 EST 2011

 Hey Relayers!

I just want to let everyone know that a few of the committee members have expressed that they would like to collect some money doing "Purple Pennies" tonight on Court St. from 11pm-1am. If you are interested in volunteering some time tonight to collect money on DAD'S WEEKEND, please contact Paige Duffy at pd149708 and let her know that you will be meeting her by the Courthouse around 10:50. It's only two hours out of your Friday night to raise money for ACS. Find some motivation and use your charm on some dad's tonight :)

Let me or Paige know if you have any questions!

Natalie