[Relay-L] WELCOME BACK RELAY COMMITTEE!! IMPORTANT

Bailey, Courtney cb298907 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 3 17:17:29 EST 2011

Hello all,

Welcome back! We hope you all had a wonderful break and holidays.  Now it's time to get back into the relay swing of things!  We are going to hit the ground running with relay and have so much to do!  Our meetings this quarter are every Monday at 8pm in Bentley 011. (in the basement)   Our first meeting will be next Monday the 10th.  Please let us know if you can not attend.  We ask that everyone attend every meeting from now on because they will all be extremely important.  We know you all want this year to be the best ever and so do we, together we can have fun and make it happen!  Come ready to the meetings with paper and something to write with, and your planner for we will be planning various tasks for each sub-committee.  Kick-off will be Thursday, January 20th from 6-8pm.  This is mandatory for everyone , this is going to be big this year so we need everyone there and relay spirited! Write it in your planners now, no excuses.  We can't wait to see everyone on the 10th! Relay season is quickly approaching and we have a cure to find!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all that you do,
Courtney & Natalie