[Relay-L] this weeks events IMPORTANT

Bailey, Courtney cb298907 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 28 22:02:10 EST 2011

Hello everyone,
Thanks big time to everyone who came out to the letter writing party tonight!  A reminder that Thursday is Purple Pennies from 10pm to 1am, if you signed up make sure you show up and if you would like to help then come on out!  Also, Thursday from 6pm to 10pm an event is being held for Relay and all proceeds go to our total Relay goal!  There will be free food too.  I encourage everyone to go out at some point to Pigskin and let them know we Planning Committee support them.  Friday is our scavenger hunt at 4pm meeting in Bentley courtyard.  Finally Sunday is Bare on the Bricks if you would like to do it then contact Natalie or I!  It starts about noon.  We have a lot going on this week, so lets make sure everyone knows Relay is happening!  Thanks again for all you do!
Courtney