[Relay-L] Donation Letter

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 4 12:07:33 EST 2011

 Hey everyone!

Attached is the generic copy of the donation letter we will all be sending out. If you would like to add in some type of personal touch, such as a personal story, memories, or pictures, please feel free! Courtney and I encourage that everyone add in at least a little personal touch! Also, it would probably make it easier for your friends and family if you included your local address here in Athens under the part of the letter entitled "Cash or Check Donation Instructions" so they could send cash or check directly to you here in Athens. If you would like to print out your letters and bring then to the letter writing party with your 10 addresses, you can do that and Courtney and I can mail them for you! Let either of us know if you have any questions regarding these letters!

Hope everyone had a great week :)

Natalie