[Relay-L] Relay 2011-2012!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 24 11:41:20 EDT 2011

Hey Guys!!!

Hope you all have had an awesome summer! Only a week or so left until move-in time! YES! We hope to see some veteran Relayers returning again this year! We have a lot in store to make this year a success! There are just a few bits of information that you all should be aware of;

First the Student Involvement Fair will be taking place on Monday, September 5th, from 330-530. We would like to have at least 5 people there from 330-430 and another 5 people from 430-530, all wearing a Relay shirt of course! Please email back A.S.A.P if you're interested. The Student Involvement Fair will be a fun way to chat with some freshmen and persuade them to join the Planning Committee.

Secondly, if you're interested in a committee head position, please be thinking of which position you would like and why. We will be asking for a short letter of intent in the upcoming weeks to help us decide on who to give what position to, although you do not have to write your letter just yet (we'll give you a deadline soon). We want this year to be the best ever, so start thinking of some great ideas for fundraising and ways to improve before our first meeting!

Lastly, our meetings will take place MONDAYS at 8pm this quarter, but the location is yet to be decided. Please plan your schedules accordingly so everyone can attend the meetings, if you already know you cannot attend, shoot us an email and let us know now.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email back and ask!

SEE YOUR FACES SOON! :)

Natalie & Courtney