[Relay-L] Crewneck sweatshirts! PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT ONE!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 27 12:09:34 EDT 2011

Hey guys!

Attached is a picture of what is going to be on the crewnecks. Courtney and I will be ordering charcoal grey crewneck sweatshirts, and this picture will be kept small and placed on the upper left-hand side of the sweatshirt (a small logo size). The sweatshirts will be $15, so if you would like to order one, please email me back with your name and size. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Natalie