[Relay-L] RFL Meeting :)

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 27 23:43:13 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all have had an awesome week but you're ready to pick up where we left off at the Relay meeting last week!
I just want to remind everyone that we have a meeting tomorrow, Tuesday September 28th at 8pm in Baker 239.  If anyone cannot attend, be sure to email me or Courtney (cb298907 at ohio.edu) and let one of us know why you cannot make it.  Also, last meeting we asked everyone to do some "homework" and think of a creative/fun theme for Relay this year! Courtney and I would like everyone to write down their idea on a small piece of paper and you will be turning it in as soon as you walk in the door at the meeting tomorrow.  For those of you who do not have an idea written down, you will owe the purple piggy bank $1 and this money will be counted towards our team total!  I will read off the ideas and as a committee, we will all vote for the top 3 themes during tomorrow's meeting, so come prepared to do some thinking!

See you all tomorrow :)

Natalie Myers