[Relay-L] last call!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 20 10:45:45 EDT 2010

 Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to thank everyone who paid for their shirts at last night's meeting!

For those of you who didn't have the money last night, if you could get the money to either Courtney or myself sometime today, that would be great. You can call/text me and I will meet you somewhere...330-412-0488.

***If you weren't at the meeting last night, please let me know so I can meet you somewhere TODAY and get the money for the shirt!!! Shirts are $15. Remember, these shirts are mandatory, so PLEASE let me know if you weren't at last night's meeting!!! ***

Natalie