[Relay-L] Meeting!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 12 13:48:39 EDT 2010

 Hey guys!

Just wanted to remind everyone that we have another meeting tonight at 8pm in Baker 239! If you cannot make it, please email, call or text me or Court! If you are a committee head, be ready to stay for a bit after the meeting to talk about what each of the committees should be doing, and if any committee head cannot stay after, let me know. We should only have to stay for a half hour or so.

***Don't forget to bring $7 to the meeting tonight if you are planning on coming to the pumpkin social!***

We will be going over some important topics tonight, so please be onetime and be ready to pay attention and participate! As I mentioned to everyone last week about bringing your laptops, you really don't need to, I'll have mine at the meeting.

See you all tonight!

Natalie