[Relay-L] Meeting!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 4 18:14:22 EDT 2010

 Hey Everyone!

I would just like to let everyone know that tomorrow's meeting will cover some important topics, so I hope everyone can attend!  Courtney and I will be going over which committee everyone will be on this year, what the theme of relay will be and a little about our pumpkin carving social!  In order to cover the cost of the social, we ask that everyone bring $7 to the meeting tomorrow or next Tuesday, and we will let you know where/when the social will be.  Also, if anyone has simple designs for shirts, please bring them to the meeting tomorrow!

And, as always, let Courtney or I know if you cannot make it to the meeting tomorrow!

See you all there!

Natalie