[Relay-L] Super Important!! Fo Reals

Kohlhepp, Kimberly kk877606 at ohio.edu
Sat Mar 13 17:31:54 EST 2010

 Hello Relay Committee!

Winter quarter is coming to a close so we are officially in CRUNCH TIME!! Relay is in 2 months! YIKES!! We need to RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT!!

Its finals week but we can't forget Relay! Since everyone is so super studious it will be hard to find the time to talk up relay. However, if you happen to take a quick study break or celebrate that A (or F, we dont judge) on that final that is a GREAT time to get the conversation started with your friends!

Now, I know what your thinking, "I like to party" how can the Relay conversation fit in with nati light? ITS SO EASY! Its the perfect ice breaker or a way to get a number! I have plenty of business cards so let me know if you want some. This prevents that "who's joe cancer?" or "Bill O'Relay" question the next day. Your new friend will have all of your information with the Relay for Life logo on the front!

Ok, I've helped you procrastinate long enough. Get back to the books!!

Good Luck on Finals and have a GREAT Spring Break!

~Kim

P.S. Get Those Teams and Make that $$$$