[Relay-L] Team Captains Meeting PR

Mueller, Katherine km401707 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 8 14:24:18 EST 2010

Hey Relay for Lifers,
Since you guys all did an awesome job getting the word out about the basketball game and inviting your friends to the event, I just wanted to ask you to please invite your friends to the team captains meeting on facebook.  This is the number 1 way besides word of mouth that people are hearing about relay so it is really important that this gets done.  Also Kim has set the goal that everyone on the committee recruit 3 teams, so please talk it up to your other groups and friends.  This is the last team captain's meeting of the quarter, and after this one there is only 1 more before relay so this is crunch time.  Please help us to reach our goal and get the word out.

Have a great day and go outside and enjoy this awesome weather :)

Katey

Katherine Mueller
Ohio University
Political Science and Economics
Alpha Phi Omega Community Service Fraternity
Delta Zeta Social Sorority
Relay for Life Public Relations Chair
Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society