[Relay-L] Collegiate Advisory Board Team

Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org
Mon Jun 28 12:19:19 EDT 2010

Hey everyone.

The Ohio Division has begun planning for a new Collegiate Advisory Team!!
It is our hope to use CAT to build a stronger CAC program, thus the team's
 focus areas will be based around Advocacy, Cancer Education, Survivorship
and Relay.  Students and Staff Partners will pick what focus area they
wish to serve.  In order to help build stronger leaders, we feel students
should be versed in both training and implementation.

Their focus is also on developing stronger collegiate Relays and they are
looking for Relay members too. I am attaching information that descibes
what the CAT is and what your role would be. There is also an application
and it is due by this Wednesday, June 30. It says it was due on the 25th
but just ignore that date.

Let me know if you have any questions. Lauren S, please send this to your
CAC members.

Thanks!
Hilary
Hilary Patrick  |  Income Development Coordinator  |  Ohio Division
5555 Frantz Road, Dublin, OH 43017  |  cancer.org
18882276446 x3207

Meigs County Relay For Life
Ohio University Relay For Life
Gallia County Relay For Life