[Relay-L] READ ASAP

Dominique, Morgan md259007 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 26 15:13:32 EST 2010

 DEAR TEAM RECRUITMENT (and anyone else interested)

Ok so apparently I dont know how to use listserv because Kim said she didnt get this email when I sent it out yesterday?  But anywho.. If you guys were still planning on meeting to write the cards to greek life and a few other organizations, meet at my apartment around 515 TONIGHT and then we can just go to the meeting from hear together or if people have other commitments they can leave whenever!

 I live above Subway on Court Street, Apartment 301. Please let me know if you are coming but replying to this email or shooting me a text.

See all of your lovely faces tomorrow!
Morgan D
419-260-4611