[Relay-L] Meeting Minutes Jan 19 and Roster

Tori Aber tori.aber at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 11:23:57 EST 2010

+Jan 19th, 2010
+Bentley 120 7 pm
+Next Meeting= Jan 26 same place and time (Meetings are every tuesday Bentley 120 at 7 pm)
+Everyone needs to attend all meetings, if you can not make it email your committee head to let them know and catch up on tasks to complete. Committee heads need to be at least 15 minutes early
+I am attaching our roster to this email so everyone can have contact access with everyone. Save the email!!! The roster may get edited as time goes on. I may need to send you revised rosters as people join, leave, or change committees.
+Everyone needs to go to relayforlife/ou and join the planning committee team
+Committee heads need to sign up for training in columbus Feb 6th at 9 am
+ Memory Boards will be sold to raise money and help people put faces and stories with why we Relay. People buy them and decorate them. Get laminated? Could have the people retrieve them at the letter writing party in the spring.
+Sponsorship- Stars and Moons
+Next meeting we will be hand writing letters to groups and greek life to get them to make teams for Relay
+Basketball game fundraiser- Work in concession stands, get people to wear purple. Sibs weekend

Thank you!
Tori Aber
ta214208 at ohio.edu