[Relay-L] everything you need to know.

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 10 15:53:25 EST 2010

 okay, so i hope everyone got my assignment email that i sent yesterday but didnt arrive in a lot of mailboxes until last night/this morning. idk why catmail has sucked so bad the past couple days! it must be boycotting its job because president mcdavis wont cancel school!!!!

Tonight is the team captain's meeting. I ask that only Campus Relations show up to help out with decorations and such.

PLEASE remember to email me back with the amount of cookies you'd like to take! Food and Bev is going to bake 100 cookies, so take the amount you're willing to sell! First come first served.

Entertainment, don't forget about the poster for the bake sale table!

As for the committee shirts and generic shirts we're selling to teams: I have compiled a collection of all of the designs for each. They have all been sent over listserv so you've had a chance to check them out. At tuesday's meeting, i'll pull them up on my laptop and we'll voting on the ones we like best. We're also going with crew neck sweatshirts because most people have expressed interest in them.

Remember to chalk your classrooms about the meeting tonight!

THANKS TO EVERYONE AND SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS!

Madeleine Stevens
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations
OU Relay For Life, Co-Chair
Public Relations Student Society of America, Fundraising Committee
Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors and Leadership Fraternity