[Relay-L] I'm On A Boat!-RFL

Dominique, Morgan md259007 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 1 11:35:09 EST 2010

Hey guys,

I'm in SAB and am working on the committee for Bare On the Bricks. I'm super excited they are coming to speak to everyone. Its really coming together so well for a first year event! We should definitely all do it together! So many different teams and organizations support our event and cause so this is a great way to give back to one of our teams by supporting their event! Also included on race day is a green Bare on the Bricks beanie hat for everyone! I haven't seen them yet but I heard they they look pretty sweet! :)

Yay! Go Relay.. cant wait to see all of your lovely smiling faces tomorrow night!

Hope everyone has a great week,

MORGAN