[Relay-L] Craftiness

Bell, Martina mb187507 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 27 20:59:15 EDT 2010

Hey Relayers!
This is the listserv I said I'd be sending out :D

If you're interested in getting together to plan out our window display for College Bookstore, e-mail me back to let me know. We'll be getting together at 4 or 5, depending on what everyone's sked is.
It'll be at 22 South Congress Street, Apartment A. It's the same apartment that the grill out was.

Plz email me back to let me know. I'll keep it short so we can all get our drank on. And in the event your moms are coming, etc.
Kbye
-Martina