[Relay-L] email your classes with THIS info

Madeleine Stevens madeleine.m.stevens at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:58:10 EDT 2010

*MAIL THAT MATTERS*
With only one month left until OU's Relay for Life, now is the time to kick
our battle against cancer into gear! The Relay Planning Committee invites
all students to attend a MAIL THAT MATTERS session on Tuesday, April 27 from
7-10 in Bentley 129 in which we'll be addressing prepared letters to family
and friends asking for donations to our cause. Postage has been paid for,
and anyone who is willing can come! Also, this is the time to turn in any
money your team has raised up to this point so as to allow the Planning
Committee to get a tally of how much we have so far. But don't forget: funds
can be raised up until the date of Relay (May 21) AND at the event! We'll be
providing Relay info to current, new and potential teams in a combo-Team
Captain's meeting as well as selling Memory Boards to make in honor of loved
ones who have battled cancer for $5. Just bring a few addresses, and we'll
be well on our way to coloring our campus, as well as the rest of the world,
CURED!

Please email madeleine.m.stevens at gmail.com with any questions, and sign your
team up at relayforlife.org/ou!

Ohio University's Relay for Life is part of a larger movement by the
American Cancer Society to raise funds for cancer awareness, prevention,
treatment as well as financial assistance and support for patients. At
Relay, we *celebrate* those who have survived; we *remember* those we have
lost; we *hold up* those who may be currently falling. Here at OU, it is our
campus' largest student-run and student-attended event, and is held annually
at the Athens Fairgrounds on Union Street. Become a part of the movement to
end cancer; join the fight!

--
Madeleine M. Stevens
Ohio University