[Relay-L] Tonight's Baseball game

Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org
Wed Apr 7 08:27:12 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

     I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather we are having! The
OU baseball team is holding a health day at tonight's game, and I need two
people to come out to the game and help me run the table they are giving
to the Relay. You would need to be there at 5;00 to help set up. Please
let me know if you are able to help and I will send out an email when I
have gotten the two people. Thanks everyone for all of the hard work you
put into the Relay For Life! Also, I think I may be having some trouble
with my email again, so if you send me an email and don't hear from me in
a couple of days, please call me at 888-227-6446 ext. 3207 so that I can
answer any questions you are having.

Thanks again!!
Hilary
Hilary Patrick  |  Income Development Coordinator  |  Ohio Division
5555 Frantz Road, Dublin, OH 43017  |  cancer.org
18882276446 x3207

Meigs County Relay For Life
Ohio University Relay For Life
Gallia County Relay For Life