[Relay-L] Bark for Life/Relay tables-EVERYONE

Milliken, Audra am189006 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 5 11:35:07 EDT 2010

Hey guys,
So, bark for life is approaching very fast. We have reserved tables outside the fourth floor of Baker for the next two Tuesdays and Thursdays (6th, 8th, 13th,15th) from 12-3. Although this is mainly going to be for bark for life registration we still want to be promoting Relay for Life and allowing sign-ups for it as well. So, everyone please sign up if you are available.

Email me back with any times you would like to work the table and I will also have the sign-up at the letter writing party so if you don't email me back please sign up!

Tuesday 4/6-Thursday 4/8-Tuesday 4/13-Thursday 4/15
12-1: 1.
         2.
1-2:   1.
         2.