[Relay-L] involvement fair

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 7 01:37:03 EDT 2009

HEYYYYYYY YAAAAAAAA

remember to be at our table scantily clad in your red relay committee tee at 2 pm tomorrow! i have candy and will be bringing music. i'll bring chairs for ya'll to sit in as well, because they only provide us with 2 i think.

ALSO: keep thinking about which committee you'd like to head! pick your top 2 or 3 and begin developing your letter of intent. our meetings are mondays at 8 and the first one will be the monday of the second week of school (so a week from tomorrow). okay SEE YA TOMORRA!
Madeleine Stevens
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations
OU Relay For Life, Co-Chair
Public Relations Student Society of America, Fundraising Committee
Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors and Leadership Fraternity