[Relay-L] PR!

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 20 23:04:03 EDT 2009

so here's the deal!

team recruitment is holding two informational meetings Monday, Nov. 2 at 9 pm in Bentley 132 and Tuesday, Nov. 10 and the time and place is to be announced. we are holding them for primarily freshmen but also anyone who would like to attend that are interested in starting a team. i'd like for your committee to make up a flier and have it done by monday or tuesday of next week so we can get them hung up around campus before the first meeting on nov. 2. please come up with kind of a catchy slogan for the meeting: like ready to relay? or kick cancer quicker! or something ridiculous that will catch peoples' eye. haha devise one of these fliers BY SUNDAY EVENING so i can approve it and send it back to you so you can get copies made. THANKS GUYS. this is going to be huge! i'm so excited to get thee freshmen involved sooner! let me know if you have any questions. thanks again :)

Madeleine Stevens
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations
OU Relay For Life, Co-Chair
Public Relations Student Society of America, Fundraising Committee
Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors and Leadership Fraternity