[Relay-L] Sep 28 Minutes- Relay for Life OU

Tori Aber tori.aber at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 09:14:56 EDT 2009

This coming Monday, Oct 5th, at nine in Bentley 132 is Pizza Party!!!
Next Meeting is Oct 12th at nine in Bentley 132

Here are the tasks to be completed for the different committess
1. Entertainment- Need to find a performer, need a DJ and equipment, need events for the 18 hours of relay
2. Sponsorship- Send letters to previous sponsors, contact walmart, get logos from companies for donations
3. Survivorship- Begin contacting OU and Athens County survivors and check with them once a month to see if they need anything
4. Food and Beverage- Food for Relay
5. Public Relations- Facebook group, contact the Post, Athens Messenger, Athens News, Newsletter
6. Team Recruitment- Contact dorms for teams, set team captain meeting dates

Officer Training Meeting 9 am Wed

Last year when I would send these emails ? showed up in odd places, if this email has those I'm sorry! I'll use my school email instead of yahoo
Thanks!
Tori B