[Relay-L] OMG

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Sun May 31 12:26:10 EDT 2009

I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR MAKING THIS ONE OF THE BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE.

you all stepped up to this weekend's challenge so much: things got done even
without me asking for them, people stayed up all night even without me asking,
everyone was well prepared, we raised a gang load of money, there were no
commplaints or crises. i just cant tell you how pleased i am. when i started
crying on the mic at closing ceremonies, it wasn't because i was delirious or
tired: it was because i was overcome with the elated emotion of knowing that
we did something extraordinary and that we did it together. from the very
bottom of my heart, THANK YOU and i love you all.

please please please come to bentley 136 at 8 on tuesday for a pizza party on
behalf of katie, hilary and myself. it would mean the world to us! i'll be
developing a survey regarding this year's events so as to better ourselves
even more next year. i hope that you'll be a returning member for the 09-10
relay, and that you are thinking about stepping up to head a committee and
even to shadow katie and i through the rest of next year so as to take over
for the 10-11 year.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism