[Relay-L] If u can't come at 2 & BRING TAPE!

ms222706 at ohio.edu ms222706 at ohio.edu
Tue May 26 09:27:16 EDT 2009

Heyya.

If you can't make it from 2 to 3 to paint the town purple, I'm expecting you to contact me sometime today to grab some fliers and put them up on your own time today. Ill be out and about all day so call me! 330 719 6980!

And MAKE SURE YOU BRING TAPE when you come at 2!

I really appreciate you all. Thanks so much for being so helpful and being the best vomitter I could ask for. < 3 Maddie!