[Relay-L] Relay Information

Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org
Wed May 20 14:30:23 EDT 2009

Hey all,

Well we are almost there, just nine days until all of your hard work will
pay off! A few things that I need are:

Entertainment committee: I need your list of items that you are going to
need for Relay by THURSDAY please :) Me and Katie are going to do some
Relay shopping on Friday

Sponsorship committee: I need the list of sponsors  you have. I have the
ones from the back of the tshirt, but I believe there are some sponsors
that got their money in late so let me know what you have.

Survivorship: I am just going to get what I think you need. I would rather
have a list though if you can provide one. Did someone check about getting
sand donated?

Food and Bev: Could someone email the phone number for GFS

In the minutes Tori mentioned about people donating dresses. If you could
let me know if you are and how many that would help myself and the
entertainment committee get a better idea how many we have.

Also, please, please, please get your bios to Monica for the program by
next TUESDAY at the latest.

Finally and most importantly, please be careful if you are traveling this
weekend!!!!!!

Thank you all for your hard work, we wouldn't have an event like Relay
without you!

Hilary

Hilary Patrick
Income Development Coordinator
American Cancer Society | Ohio Division
p) 1-888-227-6446 x3207   f) 1-877-227-2838
e) Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org