[Relay-L] reminding ya.

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 30 18:40:14 EDT 2009

hiya!

i hope spring break was satisfactory for all :)

RELAY MEETING TOMORROW IN BAKER 333 AT 8! everyone should be there, as we have
a busy quarter ahead of us! from this meeting on, katie and i expect everyone
to be at every meeting unless you have class or a prior engagement such as an
interview, important speaker to attend or something of that nature. we are all
busy and want to enjoy the nice weather (when there is some) so please try to
keep absences down to a minimum. thank you so much for all you've done so far
and all you will continue to do! when it all comes together on May 29, we'll
know it was worth it. :) see you tmrw!

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations Major