[Relay-L] minutes!

Katie Schroeder ks308607 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 11 14:09:51 EDT 2009

Here are the minutes everyone!

I just wanted to thank you all one more time for all of your hard work this
quarter.  You all rock. Seriously.
The stressful part has yet to begin, though...
Just remember, when it does get overwhelming, make sure you take a second to
remember why you Relay. It will all be worth it in the end.

Good luck on finals...have a relaxing spring break. And we'll see everyone March
31st in Baker 333 to kick off spring quarter. woot!