[Relay-L] a note of praise from a participant!

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 3 22:29:01 EDT 2009

Hi Maddie,
so hilary sent out an email to team captains from the site and signed my name
and this kid emailed back with t hsi wonderful message! isnt this awesome?!
yay!

My name is Dan Williams and I wanted to say congrats on putting together
such a
great Relay for Life, it was a very moving experience for me and many of
my
friends. I hope you were just as satisfied with it as I was.

This is a slight change in topic, but I am curious to know how you were
able to
get in touch with Jetzy Beats and have him come perform. The reason I ask
is
because I am President of the Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society for Freshman
was hoping to get in touch with him to maybe perform/DJ our Charity ball
in the
winter.

I hope all is well with you and again, great job on Relay for Life!

Sincerely,

Dan Williams

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism