[Relay-L] Celebrating Hope shirt order forms!!

tp189707 at ohio.edu tp189707 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 29 22:25:20 EDT 2009

Hey Guys!

Sorry about the wait on getting this to you guys but I attached the
order forms for the Celebrating Hope shirts. These are to be set out at
tabling and if you have any friends who want them. Although people who order
one from you and people who do at our tables MUST pay at the time they sign up
for them. They are $12 each cash is fine and checks this time are to be made
out to me. After they pay put a check mark in the paid column just as a double
check that they paid. I refuse to track down people to get their money seeing
as I still haven't got all the money for our committee shirts... yeah pay me
ASAP please! Also stop taking orders by next Friday May 8th. That way the
shirts will definitely be in by May 27th which is bank night that is in Baker
242 8-10pm where they will have to come pick them up. I'll let you guys know
when it gets closer, but I plan on just hanging out in Front Room or something
for few hours on Friday May 8th so it will be easy for you guys to get the
order forms and money to me. Sorry this is long but I am just trying to
eliminate any confusion. Email me back if you have any more questions and my
phone number is (330)307-3843 just in case of a tshirt emergency haha!

Thanks guys!
Tracey Pasha
Relay for Life
Treasurer