[Relay-L] Today.

ms222706 at ohio.edu ms222706 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 24 14:37:01 EDT 2009

Guys:

Please make sure you let Katie or I know if you're unable to show up for something you've signed up for. Also, if Katie or I call you please answer or call us back. Its most likely important. We were unable to do tabling at baker today because of miscomminication, and I'm disappointed that we missed this opportunity.

Another reminder for sponsorship: please get logos to hilary by Monday. And please call the other place, as they donated 100 dollars earlier in the year.

Go to 19 south tonight to support the a Phi o fundraiser! Have a great weekend!

Maddie