[Relay-L] sound system/sponsorship

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 10 17:37:48 EDT 2009

hiya!

so we need a sound system STAT. does ANYONE know of ANYONE who would be
willing to let us borrow theirs? if you have any contacts PLEASE let us know
as soon as possible. this is very important!

for sponsorship: we definitely need sponsors' logos by APRIL 27. please get on
all of those who have donated $100 or more as well as getting into contact
with the places who are selling stars and moons. if they have raised $100 or
more than they can be on the back of our shirts. have them email their logo to
hilary.patrick at cancer.org or they can probably give a hard copy to you and we
can scan it onto the computer. ALSO make sure we get college book's stars and
moons money at the beginning of this week. they didnt want to sell them for us
any longer than that, so i dont wanna make them mad. if you guys need any help
with remembering who has donated or anything let me know and we can work
together on this. OH! there are a few places i'm going to need one of you to
call to get gift certificates and the like. i want to have those pretty soon
so we arent scrambling at the last minute to get them. which one of you is
able to do this? please let me know asap!

thanks guys! we are in full relay mode now!

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations Major
Relay for Life