[Recclub-l] Rec Club Information

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 6 23:19:08 EST 2011

Hey everyone! So, I will be collecting money the next two weeks for both the ski trip ($50 deposit) and the Rec Club T-shirts ($5). Up until November 13, 2011, the ski trip is for members only! At this time, we will open up the ski trip to friends outside of the club. If you have any questions/problems, feel free to contact me! The following is a list of times that I will be available to collect money. Please text me at least a half an hour in advance so I know who to expect. If I receive no text messages, I will most likely not hang around.

Time I will be available this week:
- Monday (November 6, 2011) from 12p - 2p @ Ping
- Tuesday (November 7. 2011) from 11p - 1p @ Ping
- Wednesday (November 8, 2011) from 12p - 1p @ Ping
- Thursday (November 9, 2011) from 5p - 6p @ Ping
- Friday through Sunday - TBD

If none of these times work please do not hesitate to contact me and we will work something out.

Thanks!

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu