[Recclub-l] Friday Night - March 11, 2011

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 7 08:47:03 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

I was hoping to get this to you sooner but well that didn't work out. So here we go. This week will be extremely busy for a great deal of us. So, if you are wanting to go to the thrift store or on your own, that will be great. Again your limit was decided upon as 7 dollars. If you don't have a way to get to the store or wanna go with me, we will be leaving most likely at 1 on Friday afternoon but must return by 2:30. Second, I still need money otherwise it will not be that fun. I will be in Grover tonight in room w111 from 7 to 8 PM. This is not a meeting, I will be there studying if you want to stop by and pay me. I will be sending additional e-mails about where you can meet me as well throughout the week.

Thank you,
Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu