[Recclub-l] Go Green - REPLY ASAP

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 29 13:04:59 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

I hope this e-mail finds you enjoying your summer. Mine has been going great. It's been quite cool actually - it was only 101 degrees at 9am this morning. Anyways, I am just writing this to see who is all interested in Going Green. This is the move-in event that takes place on Sept. 1 and 2nd. We must be down there Aug 31. Volunteers are responsible for four hours both of these days. If you are interested and still live in a dorm its ok you can move in early. Unfortunately Matt Drumm needs to know by this Friday to make sure we have enough people so please reply to him ASAP his e-mail is md372808 at ohio.edu!

Thank you and enjoy your summer!

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu