[Recclub-l] Meeting Tonight 8:00 PM in Grover

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 24 09:54:35 EST 2011

 Hey everyone,

We will be meeting in the same room as last time at 8:00 PM tonight. The advisor will be coming in tonight to talk about an upcoming opportunity for an event that we can hold that should be no cost to us and allow us to promote ourselves. Remember the more members we have, the more dues we have, the more money we can spend on sweet ski trips (or other recreational opportunities)! We will talk about this opportunity and Intramural floor hockey and that is all. Next week's meeting we will evaluate the ski trip and talk about fundraising. This should be a brief yet very informative meeting. So please come out tonight!

Thank you,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu